Recently I have visited the site of Home Designing where designing experts have posted unusual wall art pictures and described how these help to fill blank spaces. Wall arts also serve as important decorative measures that add more beauty to even old rooms. Here I will describe those wall arts in brief.
- Technical Tools on Walls: Forgetting the war with Apple, Samsung has used this modern wall art to decorate its app. store in America. The tools that are used to manufacture world-class Apple phones will be developed in art form on your wall. Well, this is not good to use in houses and is perfect for offices only. However, if your kid is fond of these tools and want to establish as an engineer you can use these in his/her bedroom to inspire the kid.
- Uses of Apparatuses for Wall Decoration: If yours is the office where the staffs develop technical drawing for different projects then you can try this wall art to design your office in a different way. Make use of some false apparatuses, especially the one used for drawing, to decorate the office wall. Ceramic or plastic made apparatuses are the best to use.
- World of Comic on Drawing Room Wall: If you and your family are fond of reading comic books, then why not pay heed to these special characters in a different way. Develop those characters that you like most (Batsman, Spiderman or the popular Denies the Mines) to decorate your drawing room wall. However, don’t forget to discuss with the experts about the size and measure of the wall art.
- Use Junks to Paint Wall: Have many old cans in your home then use these devices to create a fantastic wall art on your own and let other feel jealous of your artistic spree. First, paint the old cans using different vibrant colors that match with each other then either paste or insert these cans within a fiber or wooden board following a single pattern to create your own wall art. It is a fabulous way to recycle those cans giving them an excellent art form.
- Go Crazy With Photos: Sometimes you don’t need to jostle much to create a fantastic art work and art experts say that some art pieces generates when you are blank. So find out as many as old albums you have at home and take out photos of friends, family members and others. Keep pasting these photos on the wall randomly and when you finish you start questioning your genius level.
- Bicycle for sporty Wall: You are fond of the bicycle that you mom presented on your 15th birthday? Well, quite natural as many emotions and sweet memories are attached to your first bike. However, instead of keeping this unused in storeroom why not use it to decorate your balcony wall. In addition, you can show how much you still love your mum’s gift.
- Visit Different Countries within Four Walls: Not getting time to go for world tour? Well, it may be difficult to do this practically, but no body can stop you to imagine that you are roaming around the world. Just paste the world map on your bedroom and every morning choose your favorite spot to start with a mind-trip.
- Teach Moral Values: Often we forget the meaning of home and disturb our personal life carrying different worries here. So, this new year, decorate your room wall righting some valuable and moral lines that will remind you how to live life and how to behave with the members in your home.
- Go Green: This year take resolution to go green and to plant more plants instead of destroying them. If you are planning to decorate a room in a different way, then make use of the climbing plants on your room wall to decorate it artistically and get closer to nature.
- Value Your Time: Teaching home members the value of time seems important and thus timepieces can be used for wall decoration. Use twelve small sized timepieces on your wall to create a fabulous artwork. Can adjust a real time piece in between that reminds -time is moving so complete pending works.
- Storage System to Decorate Wall: why not use the stylish storage system to decorate office or drawing room wall? Just hung the system on the wall and it automatically gives this room a new dimension.
- Framed Photos for Rest Room: As you use the card style photos to decorate bedroom or drawing room, similarly framed photos can be used to decorate the blank space in your rest room. Just leave space to keep the mirror and other important things and leave it junk with these photos.
I have decided to visit the site often to get new ideas for room decoration. In addition, if other readers want to collect different decorative ideas then I will suggest them visiting this site.
Modern wall art ideas serves as an important purpose for room decoration nowadays. There are huge collections of these arts to choose from. Here a few are being described to help users to decide how to use these art works.
Gallery as in the order of description above,